World class technical team with proven exploration and discovery success.
Exploration Manager, MSc
Lori Paslawski, is an Economic Geologist specialized in field-based exploration for base and precious metal deposits. Her expertise includes three-dimensional lithological/structural/ore deposit modeling, project evaluation, and grassroots through in-mine exploration targeting. She has worked in VMS, epithermal Au, orogenic Au, and structurally-controlled Ag-Zn-Pb districts, and was instrumental in the target generation, delineation, and expansion of the Shovelnose gold discovery (Westhaven Gold Corp). Lori completed her MSc at St. Francis Xavier University, where she worked on the Rio Tinto VMS district (Spain), and she is currently a Project Geologist with Vector Geological Solutions Inc.
- 10+ years experience as Economic Geologist
- Specialized in field-based exploration for precious
and base metals
- Was instrumental in target generation, expansion of the
Shovelnose gold discovery (Westhaven Gold Corp.)
- Worked on Rio Tinto VMS district
Dr. Rob Carpenter
Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo.) with more than 30 plus years of corporate and technical mineral exploration experience. He has founded and played key roles in several successful junior mining companies including Kaminak Gold Corporation. He led the Kaminak team as CEO from inception in 2005 through acquisition, discovery, and maiden resource calculation of the multi-million-ounce Coffee Gold Project, Yukon. Kaminak was acquired by Goldcorp in 2016 for over $500 million.
- 30+ years of corporate and technical mineral exploration
- Has founded and played key roles in multiple successful
junior mining companies
- Led Kaminak team as CEO from inception to discovery of
the multi-million ounce Coffee Gold Project
- Kaminak was acquired by Goldcorp in 2016 for
over $500 million
Dr. Alan Wainwright
Economic geologist with 20+ years of mineral exploration and research experience in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, focused on base metals and gold. H.H. Spud Huestis Award co-recipient for the Coffee gold discovery (5 Moz Au). PhD completed with Ivanhoe Mines at Oyu Tolgoi (Mongolia). Research lead for the Western Tethyan Metallogeny Project (2016-2020) at MDRU. Fellow of the Society of Economic Geologists.
- 20+ years of mineral exploration experience
- PhD completed with Ivanhoe Mines; research lead
for the Western Tethyan Metallogeny Project
- H.H. Spud Huestis Award co-recipient for Coffee
Gold discovery (5Moz Au)
- Fellow of the Society of Economic Geologists
Economic Geologist specializing in Precious and Base Metals with over 19 years of experience from Continental-scale project generation to in-mine resource expansion in a wide variety of geological settings in the Americas, Europe, Eastern Europe, and the Near East. His expertise includes project evaluation, target and opportunity identification, exploration strategy, district entry strategy, business development, strategic evaluation of geologic terranes, and execution of target testing. Mr. MacNeil is the Founder of Vector Geological Solutions.
- 19 years of experience as an Economic Geologist
- Worked on continental-scale project generation to
in-mine resource expansion throughout the world
- Founder of Vector Geological Solutions